For over 30 years, Dukane Radiator has expanded into all facets of the mass transit industry cooling needs. From simple radiator repairs and sheetmetal parts to full cooling system replacement and re-engineering— we do it all! Quality control and best in class materials define Dukane Radiator as a leader in the cooling system market.
- Customized, heavy-duty cores
- Zero-leak design (CAC)
- Double-welded tank assembly
- Custom cast tanks are twice as thick as the original
- High flow CAC cores increase efficiency which saves fuel costs and extends the life of the engine and turbo charger
- Improved header construction
- Stronger materials used in construction eliminates cracking
- 304 stainless steel tanks are rust-free and twice as strong
- 3/16-inch cold rolled steel side supports
- Marine-grade primers and chemically-resistant topcoat
Dukane has forged its way through 30 years of growth specializing in manufacturing and re-manufacturing commercial radiators, air coolers, and a vast array of parts that are utilized in the commercial equipment industry.
My son Joshua and I purchased Dukane last year. We have continued to focus on and bring quality products and services to the commercial side of our business. We are doing this by looking for ways to partner with and “co-create” product improvements that bring greater values to our customers. Our aluminum surge tanks are just one such example of innovation steered through a cooperative effort in solving a problem of leaking plastic brands.
Our future expectations are to find additional projects that can utilize our skills and equipment by expanding our offerings outside of the commercial vehicle industry.
If your company wants to explore the new ways to solve problems using our capabilities, being purveyors of technology using computer programs and specifications, forging new ground and being creative, then Dukane Radiator and Sheetmetal Solutions is your kind of partner.
Jeffrey G. Druzak, President
Joshua J. Druzak, Vice President